Bank wire transfer (deposit) or E-Banking
Easily, quickly and surely you can do your banking transactions
or electronic payments via E-Banking to the following banks.
1. Select the bank deposit method
2. Deposit the money into one of the accounts with the reason of your order number and your full name.
3. Send us the proof of the deposit so that we can proceed with your order.
Account holder: Zaponis Panagiotis of Demetriou.
* For payments via Electronic Banking outside the above banks or transfers from abroad, any costs incurred will be borne by the originator.
On receipt of the price of your order when delivering the product to the location you selected.
Repayment cost of 2,70 €. (Caution! It is a way of payment and is not related to transportation.)
Payment to the store
Upon receipt of the products from our store, you can pay your order by cash, debit or credit card
All transactions on this site are made in Euros.
Zaponis.gr reserves the right to delay any order for security controls or even cancel it.
- If you would like to change your order payment method, you should notify the order department (tel: 2510 220920) directly and may be delayed due to the procedure followed for changing the form of payment.
- If a bank deposit payment is selected, the products are only for 7 days from the order entry. After 7 days, a product may be depleted.